Do you need a lower price PDF Editor for Mac ?Just get our coupon code and it can save $22.48 USD for you.
Original Price: $49.95 USD
Now only: $27.47 USD
>>Take this deal now<< (Click the link NO need to copy and paste the coupon code)
If you are using Internet Explorer: Click Tools > Delete Browsing History > Delete All
If you are using Firefox: Click Tools > Clear Recent History > Everything
If you are using Google Chrome: Click > Tools > Clear browsing data > Select Clear cookies and other site data (shortcut: Ctrl + Shift + Delete)
2. Re-click >>Take this deal now<<
About PDF Editor for Mac
iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac has anything you need to make PDF editing as simple as in a Word processor. Completely edit and add text, pictures, notes, links, watermarks, etc. Additionally,It enables you to convert native PDFs to Word, helping you save the trouble of creating a latest Word document.
How to Edit PDF Files
You will find out how you can directly edit PDF text within PDF files. To add, change, or remove PDF text, there are 2 ways:
1) Select the Touchup Tool in the toolbar. After which double-click on any text in the PDF file to adjust the text within editable text block.
2) Press the Add Text tool in the toolbar and click any area on the page you wished to import, modify, or remove text to enter text, correct the error, or click on the Backspace to delete text.
PDF Editor for Mac has a auto-matching system that will match up the font for you, producing the newly additional text exactly just like the original one. Nevertheless, you can also choose your own fonts. To do this, go to the Format Menu > Show Fonts to choose a font, size and typeface.
How you can Convert PDF Files
To reuse PDF content, you will be able to convert PDF to Microsoft Word with PDF Editor. Just press the Convert button in the Toolbar, or head to File and choose Convert to Word option. In the dialog that seem, select Word formats and Output folder to press Convert. You could additionally specify Page Range to convert PDF to Word partially.
How to Edit Pages with PDF
With the help of PDF Editor for Mac, you could effortlessly manipulate PDF page and PDF documents. All can be utilized in the Document menu. Simply go to Document menu to display all these options and press the one you need. After you press the submenu, a pop-up will appear, offering you with choices to set up before finish the job.
How to Mark Up and Annotate PDF Text
Here you’ll learn how you can markup PDF text and annotate PDF with a range of tools in the Toolbar
1) To markup PDF text, select either Highlight, Emphasize or Strikethrough tool in the toolbar, then choose PDF text to get what you would like.
2) To import Sticky Note, Text Box, Arrow, Line, Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, Cloud, and Free-hand Drawings (with Pencil and Eraser), choose your preferred tool from the Tools > Annotate menu, and then click the PDF page to import annotations.
How to Add and Edit Watermark
Watermark can help you spread PDF with your company logo or any text you would like. PDF Editor allows you edit standard PDF watermark with 3 tools: Add, Update and Remove.
To make use of these tools, go to Document > Watermark submenu, choose Add Watermark, Update Watermark or Remove Watermark, and follow on-screen instructions to edit watermark. You may use both text and picture watermark in PDF Editor for Mac
“Great alternative to Acrobat and value for money. It runs well on my Mac. These days I usually prefer to use it as a PDF reader. Makes annotating PDF easier for me! ”
“This is a very useful tool that will let you modify your pdf files easily on your Mac. Great for publishing your own pdf files or ebooks! ” ——————– Sean